Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back to blogging?

I had begun to believe that blogging had gone by the wayside--what with Facebook and other forms of social media--so I had made a mental excuse for not posting all that frequently. However, the system that I'm using gives me some useful statistical information that tells me that people still stop by fairly frequently to read, most of the readers being from the United States and the United Kingdom. For those who are going back through the archives of this blog I hope that you've found some useful and inspiring content. I hope to add to that content more frequently in the future.  

4 comments:

ajayzzz said...

how to follow you ??? :)

Rev. Dr. Hassert said...

I'm not sure--I think there used to be an option in the profile section but I no longer see it. Maybe someone else knows if that is still available.

DH+

Rev. Dr. Hassert said...

It appears that the follow function can only be initiated now when using Google+ (it was previously available using the version I'm using for the blog--the older version). I don't want to change to Google+ right now because I'm not sure how that would alter the layout of the blog.

DH+

Carter said...

I for one am glad you're back.